BIO Jamiyl Shareef
Jamiyl Shareef is an independent financial professional committed to helping his clients in retirement and insurance planning. Jamiyl utilizes various strategies to assist his clients improve their investment potential, reduce financial risk and help preserve their estate for their heirs.
His educational and no pressure approach have granted him the opportunity to work with individuals in the area of Federal Benefits as well as expand his practice to include income planning and asset protection strategies. He is committed to educating his clients and to providing direction on:
- Navigating the ever changing Federal Employee benefits options and plans
- Strategies to maximize Social Security benefits
- Maintaining financial security with regard to long-term care planning
- Structuring retirement plans to provide guaranteed income for life
Jamiyl enjoys cultivating relationships with his clients and prides himself on being available to answer their questions and concerns. Operating as an independent agent, he is free to act solely in the best interest of his clients which allows him to assist in charting the course for their financial success.
Married since 2007 to his wife Ewelina, the Shareefs enjoy being active with their two adventurous young children. In his leisure time, Jamiyl enjoys following the Redskins, Wizards and Lakers, and he is an active member of the Gaithersburg community. He considers educating others on how to be financially secure to be one of his greatest passions.
- Chartered Federal Benefits Consultant
- Life and Health Licensed in MD, DC, VA, WV, PA, DE, SC, NJ
- US Army Veteran, 8 years of service
- Notary Public
- Bowling League Association
- Wizards Season Ticket Holder
- Redskins Season Ticket Holder